Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sleepyhead

    What a productive day off this has been, my orignal plan for today was to have a hungover ride back from my friend nic's place at ubc and then sleep all day. But instead I wasn't hungover and spent the daying planning out a bunch of shoots I'm planning and going to be styling soon! Although I am typing to you from a starbucks, since the power decided to go out (a little welcoming home present for courtney??)
    Last night I went to shine nightclub for the after party of passion pitts sold out show at the vogue theatre on granville! and although I don't think they actually did a set the other guy who was dj'ing sure kept me and some other urbanites shake shaking our asss rock rocking our hipppss!

 
  

                                                               Passion Pitt - Sleepyhead

I also recently managed to squeeze time in a photoshoot this weekend on sunday after our annual urban outfitters staff meeting. I'm really glad with how they turned out, for me it was an output for alot of emotions that I have been holding onto for a bit. It's also a little more masculine david. And a little more cold and furry david. Hope you like them!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
                                                             photos by Alanna Belak

No comments:

Post a Comment